01 Nov How to manage Brightyoga.com
VDO Tutorial to show how to manage and update the website for Brightyoga.com
How to add the new course (POST)?
- Go to menu “Post” then select “Add New”
- Fill the “Course Name” and select “Categories” then set “Featured image”.
- Hold the Ctrl button + left click (for Windows) or Command+ left click (for Mac) at menu “All Posts”.
- Then click “Edit” at the “Post” that you need for copying the layout and contents from the old post.
- Click at the “Classic Mode” and select at the “Text” tab. Then copy all contents to the new “Post” by selecting the “Visual Mode”
- Change the contents and photo for the new course. After finish click “Preview changes” to check it.
How to remove the “Comment”?
- Go to the “Screen Options” at the right corner then check at the “Discussion” box and scroll down to find menu “Discussion”. Then unchecked all box.
- After finish click to “Publish”.
How to add new Post to a Menu?
- Go to “Appearance” then select “Menus”.
- Click at “Post” menu on the left screen and select the Post that you need to show on the menu then click “Add to Menu”
- You can change Menu’s name and Drag it to the position that you need.
- After finish click “Save Menu”.
The photo size in the article, it should not be exceeded width 1000 px.
And the Featured Images approximate width size should be 1920 x 800px.